Auteur Sujet: Art of Robo-Ky II of Guilty Gear Isuka  (Lu 3279 fois)

Lukyan

• Gakusei
Art of Robo-Ky II of Guilty Gear Isuka
« le: 04 octobre 2004 à 16:18:44 »
Sorry I do not speak French so I post my request in English, I hope that it is not a problem...

I'm looking for the artwork of Robo-Ky Mark II of Guilty Gear Isuka, I found the others in the GGIsuka gallery of KawaiiDream but Robo-Ky II misses.

yosh

• Team WebOtaku
  • Otaku suprême
    • WebOtaku
« Réponse #1 le: 04 octobre 2004 à 16:59:13 »
humm probably that jlcryu will upload it one day if it's possible for him.

I'll try to demand him this week if he doesn't spend here before :)

Lukyan

• Gakusei
« Réponse #2 le: 04 octobre 2004 à 19:57:02 »
Thanx man!

I do not know if I can ask this question but where does jiryu find the game artworks? :)

FORUM WEBOTAKU

« Réponse #2 le: 04 octobre 2004 à 19:57:02 »

yosh

• Team WebOtaku
  • Otaku suprême
    • WebOtaku
« Réponse #3 le: 04 octobre 2004 à 20:48:08 »
Nowhere...in fact there are his own artworks and he improves the picture for us. We are the only website where people can find them :) I don't know if I can say so more about that, sorry but I think he is able to tell you himself what he wants on this subject.

oh, otherwise, where are u from?

Lukyan

• Gakusei
« Réponse #4 le: 05 octobre 2004 à 16:03:26 »
Me? I'm Italian, I'm the webmaster of Street Fighter Italia if you search on google you can find it. The site has character profiles and general stuff of Street Fighter only, but I am working on the new version called "Fighters of Eternity" and it will be a big database of fighting games (with characters profile, reviews, previews, articles and more). I'm only worried about a thing: the time. I have not much time to manage the site so I hope to find someone that it helps me.

I like the fighting games very much (in particular Street Fighter and Guilty Gear) and I'm looking for everything about them (the artworks for example).

yosh

• Team WebOtaku
  • Otaku suprême
    • WebOtaku
« Réponse #5 le: 05 octobre 2004 à 21:40:10 »
Right, several people like fight games here :) Sincerely, I prefer simulation games like Gran Turismo and others car game (WRC, Colin McRae), sport game (NBA, PES, ...) and some adventure games such as Prince of Persia (this is the B-E-S-T!!!).

you can speak about your hobbies (SF, GG) with others members in "Jeux video" forum if you want (maybe Japanese culture too?? i don't know) ;) don't worry for English language, people are very nice on this forum *he he* :)

Lukyan

• Gakusei
« Réponse #6 le: 11 octobre 2004 à 10:30:35 »
Thanx man! :)
When it is possible I shall post on that forum. Does Jiryu say something about my request?

yosh

• Team WebOtaku
  • Otaku suprême
    • WebOtaku
« Réponse #7 le: 13 octobre 2004 à 13:17:59 »
Sorry for late (i've got several problems with my computer -____-). jlcryu posted a thread October 12th about your questions, plz click on this link: http://www.kawaiidream.net/agora/viewtopic.php?t=4010

FORUM WEBOTAKU

« Réponse #7 le: 13 octobre 2004 à 13:17:59 »