Auteur Sujet: Hey...there...Hello and help..jajajja please  (Lu 1141 fois)

wqhunter

• Gakusei
Hey...there...Hello and help..jajajja please
« le: 27 juin 2005 à 05:25:41 »
Well ...First of All .hello to all Webotakus Peoples..I´m Writting from Chile and as I always said in every post ; Chile is a litlle , little , little,little country located in South, South, South America. JAJAJAJA. Well I have some sense of French because I had that class when I was in the school but since then I don´t Practice that Language  I forgot many words so sorry for speaking to you in English.

Well I supose that this request was answered but if you could help me it could be great. I´m looking for the City Hunters Mangas... a long time ago I´m a fan of City Hunter since I have my first Chapter on my hand but the Editorial " NOrma" seased to publish this manga and it gets inconclude...I´dont know whats happeneds after the last episode that I have and I wanna have the chance to look it. Please if you can give me a link to download the entire manga ( In Spanish or English if you can) it will be a great help for me.....thanks for reading this

Faye-Valentine

• Team WebOtaku
  • Otaku suprême
    • http://www.webotaku.com
« Réponse #1 le: 27 juin 2005 à 09:57:12 »
hey, welcome into Webotaku, hope you can enjoy the website, even if it's writing in french!!! so you're a huge fan of city hunter??? so do i!!! i love Ryo Saeba and his amazing adventures!!! there are 35 volumes of the manga and you can find the whole manga in french and english. but i don't know if there are still some fansubbing for it...the french manga is no more available now but a new edition will come in September. did you ever try to order it through internet?
if you love city hunter go to Angelus city, it's a part of this forum dedicated to it!!!

maruku

• Shinobi
  • Souquez les artimuses!
    • Cat's Eye Files
« Réponse #2 le: 27 juin 2005 à 11:18:34 »
Citation de: Faye-Valentine
if you love city hunter go to Angelus city, it's a part of this forum dedicated to it!!!

... and to Hojo's work in general, let's not forget it :D

So yes, wqhunter, feel free to post in the Angelus City section, you'll always find someone willing to respond (in English).

FORUM WEBOTAKU

« Réponse #2 le: 27 juin 2005 à 11:18:34 »