Auteur Sujet: X-Japan  (Lu 6161 fois)

Kaori

• Shinobi
X-Japan
« Réponse #20 le: 02 avril 2003 à 07:22:10 »
dis moi Fanofj, c'est ki le "Mosieur" sur ton avatar?!?J'arrive pas à voir!!!

Tanja

• Senpai
    • http://www.jmusiceuropa.com/
X-Japan
« Réponse #21 le: 02 avril 2003 à 14:12:23 »
Kaori : J le bassiste de Luna Sea

Kaori

• Shinobi
X-Japan
« Réponse #22 le: 02 avril 2003 à 15:24:40 »
Merci à toi Tanja!

FORUM WEBOTAKU

X-Japan
« Réponse #22 le: 02 avril 2003 à 15:24:40 »

fanofj

• Rônin
    • http://gowiththedevil.free.fr
X-Japan
« Réponse #23 le: 02 avril 2003 à 17:34:05 »
ouais c'est le grand Jun J Onose! en solo, c'est une image du dvd de Blood Muzik! Tu connais?

Kaori

• Shinobi
X-Japan
« Réponse #24 le: 02 avril 2003 à 18:28:24 »
non,je ne connais pas du tout!Mais je ne demande que ça d'apprendre... :D
D'ailleurs, si vous avez des bons plans côtés 'zic nippone, ça m'intéresse!
Arigatoo à tous (d'avance!)

yosh

• Modérateur
  • Otaku suprême
    • WebOtaku
X-Japan
« Réponse #25 le: 28 juillet 2003 à 23:45:02 »
Je remonte THE topic !!

=> http://www.webotaku.com/pages/japon/news.php?id_news=1159

viiiiiiiiiii enfin après 10 ans d'attente, je suis trop content, je vais pouvoir terminer mes vacances en beauté  :cry:  Je suis trop ému T__T

Patazilla

• Kohai
    • http://www.save-hide-museum.net.tc
;O;
« Réponse #26 le: 04 juin 2005 à 00:57:10 »
;_;
Why does nobody write anymore anything about X Japan? Hey, it's my favourite group, they're great!
I really love ALL songs. There isn't even 1 song, which I don't like. Well, I prefer the older songs from the first albums, Dahlia has to much ballads, I think. But I also like the ballads, don't think wrong! o.O;
Well, if I had to choose some songs (I'm feeling like Yoshiki XD~~~ Do you know these interview from Korea, where Yoshiki talks about X and that it has been his life... and all this stuff about Violet UK anfd that he started with playing piano with the age of 4 and with drums at 9 or 10 X__x;?), I think I'd say, that I prefer at the moment (it changes very often XD~):

-Joker
-Scars (live-version *_________*)
-Week End (I love the beginning X3)
-Tears
-Endless Rain
-Kurenai (I hear it so often and can already do it... o.o;)
-XCamation (real great *-* these bass parts... Taiji~ *o*;)
-I'll kill you (old and great stuff, the same for Sadistic Desire)
-Silent Jealousy (great piano-parts, but NO, I don't like Yoshiki wriggling into the desert T______T;)
-X (LIVE!)

Well, but I just can say that I love X live... the CDs are NOTHING against this charisma, when they perform live... sadly I haven't been to a concert myself, but these DVD's are enough... *-*
I'd really like to see the Hametsu ni mukatte *searches for money ;_;')...
I love Visual Shock 2.0 and 3.0 *~*... 2.5's also great ^-^ Well, ok, I love everything with Taiji... ok, heath's also cool XD... well to keep it short (short? O.o;;;) ... I love everything from them XDD~~

And I really love every solo-project from the members (ok, maybe not everything from Yoshiki...)... hide, Zilch, D.T.R., Taiji, Toshi, heath... well, that's going to get to long, ne? ^^;;;; I think you know that yourself... O_O; Fuck! I totaly forgot Pata ;__;' sumimaseee~n X______x; Ok, Pata is great... also Dope HEADz, paf, and Ra:IN ^-^... I still can't understand how this giant guy can play for such loosers, like Miyavi (sorry, to every Myv-Fan... that's just the opinion of a stupit girl, don't take it to serious... x_X)...

Well, about the members:

Yoshiki
our Taishô, ne? What should X be, without him? I like and hate him... stange guy -_-; In my opinion this guy really has bees in his bonnet... X_X;

Toshi
I like him... he's a nice guy with a big heart I think... maybe he is that ordinary guy, but who cares? Let him do what he likes... ^-^ To tell the truth, I think it was the best he could do,to leave X. He isn't the perp, he's the victim!

hide
What should I say? Doesn't everybody like him? XD Well, I do so, too^-^ But I don't look at hide like the most ones, as a nice, funny, drinking, crazy, scamping guy. Of course he's that, too, but I think more, that he was a pensive, solitary guy. I really have much respect for his lyrics and his mind. A wise guy... there was so much in his head...

Pata
Well *grin* Pata's really cute, anyhow XD (common, kill me XD~~) No~, but he's the lazy one. He doesn't say much and it's not much to say about him. He's something like a rock, who's there and stays *grin* I really like him and his music is really great... nobody plays guitar like him. Maybe he's even better than hide, who knows? Well, Pata, our lazy cat ^---^ I like him best, i think *grin*

Taiji
Yeah! Our rebel!!! He's so strong and I've really much respect for him! Nobody plays the bass as well as Taiji! And the acoustic guitar also *grin*... Well, he is the bad boy, isn't he? But I think he's very sensitive... much more than Mr. Hayashi <,<; I've so much respect for his staying power... He has a realy hard longing and it's not easy for him... but he takes it and tries his best! ^--^ Taiji's also one of my favourites and I'm curious how good Otokaze will be ^-^ Good luch, TaiTai!!! ^___^

heath
Well, our baby XD~ Sorry, heathi^^' A few weeks ago I tried to send him an e-mail at his fan-address, but anyhow... it don't want to work XDD~~ I accomplished 2 sentences and gave up after 2 days XD~~ I had to laugh so much and nothing reached my brain (ok, there never reaches something good, but...^^;). I think I've got no real respect for heath. Don't get me wrong, I really like him and I don't want to say, that he plays bad, but... well... for me Taiji's our man! But on the other side, I really like it, if heath stands there with his bass and plays like hell's behind him X3~

Well... again something to Yoshiki, what I forgot to say (don't sigh, I'm ending soon... just this encore...)
I really respect him as a musician, but not as an human...^^'
(take it like you want)

So, and know... discuss!!! I wanna see some replys here ;_;'
If not, I'll write more <,<; Till this thread has 3 pages... and believe... there's so much to tell *muahahaha* *glares*

<-- and Psycho went out X_x; sorry guys...

FORUM WEBOTAKU

;O;
« Réponse #26 le: 04 juin 2005 à 00:57:10 »